A commenting bug fixed in Blogger


I found that Blogger's embedded comments aren’t working with Chrome specific settings. I'm sorry if you commented on my blog and a comment didn’t appear. I would be very happy if you would comment again because I solved the problem and emailed it to my course leader so she can tell about it to everyone. Same problem has been in every Blogger blog so you should check all the blogs that you have commented on. If you have a blog in Blogger change comments from embedded to another setting and it should fix the problem.

Hopefully this post helped someone, and my next post will not be about my blog’s bug :D

Link to site that helped me sort out the problem https://support.google.com/blogger/thread/4035725?hl=en.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Book review

Some parts of developing the app

About me and my interesting project